South Carolina

Hello everyone...not sure I'm doing this right so I guess I'll see after I hit submit.

I'm in the Upstate of SC and I joined BYC to look for a Silver Laced Cochin Rooster. Just lost mine last week and I had no idea they would be so hard to find. I'm learning tons of stuff on this site...so glad I found it. If anyone knows of a rooster please let me know!

Thanks!

Hello everyone...not sure I'm doing this right so I guess I'll see after I hit submit.

I'm in the Upstate of SC and I joined BYC to look for a Silver Laced Cochin Rooster. Just lost mine last week and I had no idea they would be so hard to find. I'm learning tons of stuff on this site...so glad I found it. If anyone knows of a rooster please let me know!

Thanks!
Carol Ann

Thanks!

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom