South Carolina

I have a proven pair of Mandarin Ducks for sale.
They are one year old and from different breeders (the female is from NC and the male from WI.)
I don't want to part with them, but I have limited space in my duck aviary and need to let one pair go.
I'd prefer they are sold locally (driving distance). I don't want to ship birds by mail. That is why I'm posting in the SC thread instead of the "for sale" section.
DM me for details and questions...

Th pictures are from December 2020. Obviously the male is currently in the Summer Eclipse plumage (although a little white & black is starting to show on the shoulder/chest already!)

Attachments

• 2020 Dec - Female Mandarin.jpg
    2020 Dec - Female Mandarin.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2020 Dec - Male Mandarin.jpg
    2020 Dec - Male Mandarin.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 7
I have a proven pair of Mandarin Ducks for sale.
They are one year old and from different breeders (the female is from NC and the male from WI.)
I don't want to part with them, but I have limited space in my duck aviary and need to let one pair go.
I'd prefer they are sold locally (driving distance). I don't want to ship birds by mail. That is why I'm posting in the SC thread instead of the "for sale" section.
DM me for details and questions...

Th pictures are from December 2020. Obviously the male is currently in the Summer Eclipse plumage (although a little white & black is starting to show on the shoulder/chest already!)

SOLD!

I have 3 English Black Orpington cockerels and 1 English
Blue Orpington cockerel all 8 weeks old. All Marek's vaccinated.
Will send pics upon request. In Columbia. Any reasonable offer,
as long as they go to a good home.

Hey from Horry County SC.
I have 6 EE hens that have just started laying and 9 chicks that are 4 1/2 weeks old. 5hens and 4 roos. They are Azure Eggers and German Bielefelders. Not sure who's who yet. Starting to be able to tell a difference. I ordered 2 Azure Egger hens, 1 Bielefelder hen and 3 roos. Received 9. 💛 Sweet hubby is working on a coop to get them outside.

Back
Top Bottom