South Georgia/north Florida Poultry Swap

May try to have another swap soon if my son ever finishing football on Saturdays. Have alot of birds and chicks I need to sell! I'm also in Moultrie so maybe we can get together and plan one.

I contacted both...THANK YOU! They deal in rare bird breeds. (chicks and eggs only) I am wanting adult hens. Thank you for your help. I now have a contact if I suceed in my coop attempt and want to upgrade my flock.

I contacted both...THANK YOU! They deal in rare bird breeds. (chicks and eggs only) I am wanting adult hens. Thank you for your help. I now have a contact if I suceed in my coop attempt and want to upgrade my flock.
i am in Ochlocknee, not far away, but I dont have what your looking for.

Bennette's Feed n Seed/Marks greenhouse has been having a swap on the first saturday for the passed few months. That would mean there would be one this saturday. I can double check when I get feed tomorrow for you.

I am from Ochlocknee. What do you have? I am looking for friendly adult hens that lay colored eggs for my 3 year old daughter to be able to help gather eggs. I am picking up 2 from Bennett's tomorrow. I spoke with the guy earlier today and was able to get 2 from them.

Chicken swap this saturday in Cairo,Ga from 9am to 1pm
Swap is at bennett's feed and seed in cairo. Usually chickens, ducks, and turkeys but rabbits, goats, sheep, pigeons/doves, and pigs have come before, any and all livestock welcome. Will also be a feed speical tomorrow, $2 off up to 5 bags of Nutrena feed.
This is a mothly swap every first of the month

I am bringing a bunch of 2 month od an young chicks, and also 3 ducks.

Back
Top Bottom