Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Woke up to pouring rain this morning...what the heck?! I'm getting tired of wacky weather! Weather says it's supposed to be 84 degrees.
I was totally unprepared and had to run out half asleep and cover my pheasant pen and bird cages. I hate that. Time for hubby to stop putting off building the roofs!
roll.png

I hope it's nice in Norco tomorrow. I'm going rain or shine!

RAIN in September?????? Whoa that is wacky....93 for the high by me..YUCK..
th.gif
sickbyc.gif
..I'm working on roofs for the birdies too, as rainy season is FAST approaching so no more procrastination.
barnie.gif
.....time to light a fire under hubby....
big_smile.png
hide.gif
LOL

Quote:

Quote:

I think he was supposed to do it like 6 months ago...lol He always leaves projects half-done. I'll just have to take my pregnant self out there with the wrong tools and act like I am doing something about it... That will get him on it
lol.png

Quote:

I think he was supposed to do it like 6 months ago...lol He always leaves projects half-done. I'll just have to take my pregnant self out there with the wrong tools and act like I am doing something about it... That will get him on it
lol.png

sounds like me... i have to build a lot more pens, and i'm just lagging it... ugh... laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggg....................

i need to get on that ball...

LOL Gumbii!!! I'll bring my camera!!

Eddie- I have been collecting diligently from my banties, and I have 3 oegb eggs, and 4 Serama eggs for you. Less than I hoped for, but that is all they layed in the last 2 weeks!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom