Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Wanted to post on what hubby is bringing to the meet up.

Feta
Meranated feta
Aside from the garlic all the herbs came from my garden.
Lemon curd

brahma chicks
black copper marans(think males they have a white dot on head)
Iowa blue
blue sex link(know that one is a hen)
several mix breeds

Duck eggs
Possably quail eggs for eating or hatching

Wanted to post on what hubby is bringing to the meet up.

Feta
Meranated feta

Aside from the garlic all the herbs came from my garden.
Lemon curd

brahma chicks
black copper marans(think males they have a white dot on head)
Iowa blue
blue sex link(know that one is a hen)
several mix breeds

Duck eggs
Possably quail eggs for eating or hatching

WOW, thats alot of good stuff! Gotta get me some of that lemon curd>>> YUMMIE!!!!!

Can you post a link to the Facebook page for the Wild West Serama Club page? The search function is extremely poor. I have never had Seramas but saw them at the Norco meet up in the spring and am very interested in them. Thanks.

Any news on a meet up in Norco this fall? I am looking for a few LF hens of breeding age, not particular on variety and don't need SQ. I am down to one hen and one very sweet roo and hen needs a break. ;-))

Corona~Barb

Any news on a meet up in Norco this fall?  I am looking for a few LF hens of breeding age, not particular on variety and don't need SQ.  I am down to one hen and one very sweet roo and hen needs a break. ;-))

Corona~Barb
Catch a ride down to San Diego. I know a few people bringing LF layers.

Any news on a meet up in Norco this fall?  I am looking for a few LF hens of breeding age, not particular on variety and don't need SQ.  I am down to one hen and one very sweet roo and hen needs a break. ;-))

Corona~Barb

Yes, I sure want to have a meet-up, but so far this fall I have had one thing after another happen my way so it hasn't been a reality yet...... Let us know if you cannot make it down to the SD meet-up. :)

Back
Top Bottom