Southern Indiana Holla Back

The Evansville Backyard Poultry Meet up Group …
Is for people who have or are interested in small backyard flocks of chickens for pets, eggs, or meat.

We welcome everyone that has a small backyard flock of chickens, and those that are interested in getting started raising a small backyard flock of chickens.

We get together once a month at our "Let's Talk Chicken Over Chicken" meetings at a local restaurant.

If your interested e-mail me or Twitter - @CityChicken05
Also join our Facebook page.

Love to have new friends and members even if you can't make the meetings.
Thanks'

That's really neat! It's great that you have a network of backyardchicken owners. I find this forum really great. I'm not far from Evansville but a bit too far to run up for dinner.

Have to tell us about the news event when it airs.

Deb

Ill be glad to keep everyone in the loop!

By the way is there anyone near Frankfort, IN!! If so I am working with someone there on trying to change the ordinance to allow backyard hens. There is power in numbers. Let me know!!

Hello! I am new to BYC and would really like to talk with anyone that might have chicks for sale locally. I'm looking for a few specifics. Please let me know. Great to see a few people here close to me!:)

Hello! I am new to BYC and would really like to talk with anyone that might have chicks for sale locally. I'm looking for a few specifics. Please let me know. Great to see a few people here close to me!:)

I haven't been on BYC for a bit so you may already be there and i haven't seen you...but check bout the Indiana BYCers Here thread! Tons of people and info! I'm a southern Indiana girl and there are MANY more on that thread!

Back
Top Bottom