Spark diet site?

I use it occasionally. I like that I can get a meal plan, recipes and follow my weight loss for FREE.

I recommend you check out the site if your interested. Its basically a diet you can create yourself with their help, as little or as much as you want. They have message boards and groups. They have a meal plan you help create but you dont have to use it, I like using the recipes. I can track my weight and see the results on a graph. You can make an exercise plan and track how often you exercise. It just all helps you account for yourself.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

Last edited:
Or you can just sit down and figure out what healthy foods you really do like. I hate most veggies, but I love green beans. So I eat them often. I am not an apple fan, but I love tangerines and grapefruit. I went out and sampled about 20 different yogurts til I found the kind I actually enjoy. Sandwiches too. I have lost 60 lbs in three years. Not a ton, but not to be ignored either. If you are willing to change your diet to healthier foods, and make sure they are ones you enjoy, you will succeed.

Actually, Debi, I have started following your healthier eating concept (after being totally inspired by you), but I need more accountability. I like playing online (clearly), so I'm wondering if on online charting program would help. I need a good reference site to help me plan my world better. My past history of dieting and exercise have pretty much stunk. I'd love to have a workout buddy here, but my work schedule is erratic and I never can find anyone that keeps as crazy a schedule as I do. Dunno. i just know I need to do something different than what I'm doing now.
sad.png

I used the weight tracker from msn's health vault to calculate food and track workouts. I like variety and loathe a few specific foods, and can't eat any dairy at all, so many pre-fab plans may work with part of the foods I could eat, but only halfway.

Back
Top Bottom