Sparky, I'll love you always...

crtrlovr

Still chillin' with my peeps
Mar 13, 2008
East South Central (West KY)
My beloved 20 year old white eye conure Sparky left this life today at 2:45. He had lost a lot of weight over the last couple of months, and was taken to see the avian vet (nearest one is about 70 miles from me) yesterday. He was having some breathing difficulty and making a "snorting" sound which he had done in the past when he had a respiratory infection. I knew he didn't feel good, but the vet didn't seem to think Sparky was critical. He was prescribed Baytril and a compounded med. I kept him warm, made sure he had fresh food and water when we got hom, and he ate like a little piggie. This morning he had taken a turn for the worse, and I called the vet back & told him I had him on a warm towel w/ heat light on him and had given him his meds. The vet said I was doing all I could do, and to give it time. Time was the one thing that didn't help; my precious pretty green boy is gone. My heart is breaking. I didn't mean to bring anybody down today, I just had to share my pain with people who I knew would understand. Go to your chickies, your kitties, your doggies, your bunnies, or whatever else you love, and give them some extra love and hugs today in honor of Sparky, please.

Suzanne, I'm so very sorry about Sparky :aww
Sage advice, about giving all whom we love more of that love.
Wishing you Peace.
JJ

hugs.gif
I am so sorry for your loss.

Until someone has had a conure it's hard to understand what personalities
they have and how they are part of the family.

Sorry about your Spark.
sad.png

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. We just loss a bunny and it's so hard to watch a pet go through their pain and not being able to heal them. I send you my prayers. RIP Sparky.

Back
Top Bottom