Speckled Sussex Hatching Eggs

Mikaela2016

Chirping
Feb 17, 2019
Hello! I have 12+ Speckled Sussex hatching eggs. My flocks are Npip and AI clean. Eggs will be coming from SWVA and can be shipped first thing in the morning. I cannot guarentee any eggs will hatch after they leave my possession. Sometimes during shipment the boxes get tossed around and can affect the eggs. I always do my best to package all my eggs as safely as I can. I got an email this evening from a man i sold eggs to and 14/16 hatched. My hatch rates here are excellent. $50 shipped. 🙂

Hello, I live in France, I don’t know if you would deliver too France but I have been searching for speckled Sussex eggs for a while now. I have two speckled hens and they are lovley so I would love some more.

Hello, I live in France, I don’t know if you would deliver too France but I have been searching for speckled Sussex eggs for a while now. I have two speckled hens and they are lovley so I would love some more.
I so wish I could! I unfortunately can only ship within the US. I hope you are able to find more though! I have always wanted to visit France!

I would think Great Britain would be a good source for Speckled Sussex eggs. Should be easier to get it from where your at.

Back
Top Bottom