My chickens have free run of the yard and I'm hoping to contain them to only one section. They already have a coop, but if I'm going to confine them I want to give them more space. Unfortunately there is an old shed in the way that I need to replace (in a new location) before I can demolish it. This is a long-range project that could take a number of months, and the family dogs are starting to take an unhealthy interest in my hens. What I'm wondering is, should I build a quick and temporary but potentially flimsy fence now and rebuild it later, or would it be worth the risk to wait for the final draft?