Spiders!

FirstChickens

In the Brooder
5 Years
Oct 11, 2014
Chuckey, TN
I was in the brooder area the other day and found a spider, so I thought, lets see what the little chicks do with it.

That is where all the laughing came into play! They chased it all over the brooder, then it got in a spot they couldn't get, so I killed it and placed it in the middle of the brooder. The game of keep away had started, and went on for sometime. I laughed so hard just watching them run after each other caring the spider in their mouths.....Priceless!

That's really cute! One of my pullets found a big spider web in one corner of their coop and stomped all over until the spider ran out and she ate it. They do love bugs.

I was in the brooder area the other day and found a spider, so I thought, lets see what the little chicks do with it.

That is where all the laughing came into play! They chased it all over the brooder, then it got in a spot they couldn't get, so I killed it and placed it in the middle of the brooder. The game of keep away had started, and went on for sometime. I laughed so hard just watching them run after each other caring the spider in their mouths.....Priceless!

LOL that's so cute! I really really don't like spiders and every time I see one I tell my husband I'm going to put diapers on our entire flock and set them loose in the house for a week
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom