Splash Silkie hen

wjallen05

Songster
11 Years
Apr 8, 2008
North Georgia
This girl was born on 12-11-09. She is from Sassy Silkie hatching eggs. She is my last Silkie and is all alone. I can't keep her with my standard hens because they pick on her. I want her to have a good home with other Silkie friends. She is a beautiful girl and is very correct and high quality. She is very tame and loves to be held and of course, is very nice to look at. This is a tough decision for me. I am no longer raising chickens... sold my incubators.. and only have 10 laying hens now.
Located inbetween Gainesville and Cleveland Georgia... in (North) Hall county.
*this hen is also my avatar photo

Last edited:
It is a possibility, but I much prefer not to. It will be difficult for me because I am unable to get out of the house right now due to illness and I am having surgery on the 17th of this month- and my husband works 80ish hours a week. It would be best if I could sell her locally.

If you were closer I would come get her in a second! Let me know if you decide to change your mind on the shipping!

I will. Thanks for all the interest in her. She is currently sale pending local pick up but will keep yall updated.

Quote:
What is the date for the show this year? If you are coming up I'd love to meet up with you. Might need to place an order too...
smile.png

Are you attending the Jefferson Ga Show. If so Can i Pick her up there if i won

sorry, I am not planning to attend.​

Back
Top Bottom