1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Splash Silkie hen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wjallen05, Jan 3, 2011.

1. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    This girl was born on 12-11-09. She is from Sassy Silkie hatching eggs. She is my last Silkie and is all alone. I can't keep her with my standard hens because they pick on her. I want her to have a good home with other Silkie friends. She is a beautiful girl and is very correct and high quality. She is very tame and loves to be held and of course, is very nice to look at. This is a tough decision for me. I am no longer raising chickens... sold my incubators.. and only have 10 laying hens now.
    Located inbetween Gainesville and Cleveland Georgia... in (North) Hall county.
    *this hen is also my avatar photo

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    Will you ship?

3. wjallen05

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    It is a possibility, but I much prefer not to. It will be difficult for me because I am unable to get out of the house right now due to illness and I am having surgery on the 17th of this month- and my husband works 80ish hours a week. It would be best if I could sell her locally.

4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    If you were closer I would come get her in a second! Let me know if you decide to change your mind on the shipping!

5. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    Yes, I would come get her also if I were closer. If you change your mind on shipping please let us know.

6. wjallen05

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    I will. Thanks for all the interest in her. She is currently sale pending local pick up but will keep yall updated.

7. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    Are you attending the Jefferson Ga Show. If so Can i Pick her up there if i won

8. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Quote:What is the date for the show this year? If you are coming up I'd love to meet up with you. Might need to place an order too... [​IMG]

9. wjallen05

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    Are you attending the Jefferson Ga Show. If so Can i Pick her up there if i won

sorry, I am not planning to attend.​

10. chicken wild

chicken wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    Franklin Ga
    where are you located in NE GA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by