Spliced!---Genetic testing---new rp---needs players!

"Ya. I'm kinda confused on what's going on." She sneak a look at her winks, and self consciously touching her razor sharp fangs with her index finger. "It's very weird. I know I didn't have these before... But I'm not sure why or how I got them now."
(sneaks a look at who?)

"Hmmm... that's an interesting thought. why did we get... fangs? and wings? and fur?" Hypercane said, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "I don't remember a lot, but I think i remember what i looked like before... Yeah. my hair was... dark brown, i think. and i didn't have... paws or a tail, i suppose. hmm. I wonder... we woke up in test-tubes, right? i wonder if they could give us any clues, like why we're here, or who or what did this to us."

(gertrude? hellows??)

(gertrude, pls accept my charries! i has plans... eeeeevil plans >:D bwahaha)

Hypercane noticed Wintent looking around and waved to her. "Hi, my name is Hypercane, what's yours?" She asked, swishing her long silver tail. She ruffled her wings. "Hey, does anyone know where we are??" she asked to the general group.

"Wintent," she replied after a moment, "and I'm not entirely sure." She ringed her hands together quietly looking around trying to get an idea.

Name Alexis
gender female
genetic splice: eagle, crane, dove
personality shy, yet bold
picture
other brown hair with red tint, amber eyes

Name Danica
gender female
genetic splice arctic wolf
personality willing to please others, speaks softly, yet with a slight growl, hates being alone
picture

other amber wolf eyes, and white tail. She is small and delicate.

Name Gwenevere (Gwen)
gender female
genetic splice eagle
personality outgoing, yet reserved around others
picture
other brown eyes

(sneaks a look at who?)

"Hmmm... that's an interesting thought. why did we get... fangs? and wings? and fur?" Hypercane said, rubbing her chin thoughtfully. "I don't remember a lot, but I think i remember what i looked like before... Yeah. my hair was... dark brown, i think. and i didn't have... paws or a tail, i suppose. hmm. I wonder... we woke up in test-tubes, right? i wonder if they could give us any clues, like why we're here, or who or what did this to us."

(gertrude? hellows??)
(oops. I meant wings. Lol. Sorry.)

"ya. I know I didnt have wings or fangs before... But I'm not sure exactly what I had before." she said as she glanced around at the other 'people.'

Last edited:
Hypercane started pacing. "I'm honestly not sure i care about my past anymore. really, i just want to get out of here." slowly, she walked around the perimeter of the room, her hand brushing the wall. She stopped at the mirror and stared into it's depths.

Back
Top Bottom