Splitting an Order of Polish Pullets? I'm Buying!

CritterHill

Crowing
15 Years
Feb 3, 2008
SE PA
I finally found a hatchery that says they will sell sexed polish chicks. But of course I have to buy 25, and I really only want, say a dozen, maybe 15.

If I buy, anyone interested in taking the 10 or so extras off my hands for free?

You'd have to pick them up. I am in Elverson, PA about an hour west of Philadelphia.

I am waiting on info about when they would be available, but figured I would put feelers out and see if I would be able to give these ladies away if I did this.

I don't really have room for 25 birds! Any interest?

I'm not close enough to take you up on that or I would...but can I know which hatchery you found to do it??
big_smile.png

Stacy

Texas Poultry is the hatchery.

I am a little weirded out because their web site does not list polish chicks. I saw some auctions by them on eggbid for straight run polish chicks though and contacted them via email. They replied that they could sex and ship standard polish chicks, minimum 25.

So we will see. I really want these chicks!

I pass a number of houses with free ranging chickens when I am driving around here, I wonder what they would do if 10 extra pullets showed up in their coop one day
tongue.png
(just kidding!)

Turns out the hatchery "made an error" and they don't sex polish chicks.

I want chickies! Why is this so hard! *SOB*

Meyer's web site said they were sold out for the season
sad.png

But since you were probably the third person to mention them to me, I gave them a call. And lo and behold! They had a few females left to ship at the end of April!

AND they had my favorites! The gold laced! Whee!

You made my day! Thank you!

My order is placed for:

5 gold laced
5 white crested blue
1 buff laced

all (in theory) pullets.

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom