1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Spot the Cat....?!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ukchickengirl, Nov 4, 2007.

1. ukchickengirl

ukchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

This is the latest piccie of my 2 chicks i hatched, batfink thinks his new tv is great!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking like they are both roo's so the cornish x will go the way of roo's but because a few of you have said the larger one is a leghorn, he's been called foggy and dh wont eat a childhood hero!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    aww thats a butifull cat...

3. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    My neighbor's cat came over to look at the chickens today. My neighbor once said to me that he sees his cats come over to play in my yard. LOL, Play?

4. Hannah'sPlaidChickens

Hannah'sPlaidChickens Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2007
    I love your coop! [​IMG] It's so cute, but lightweight and portable! I have a few like that one, but I only use it as a broody pen for mama hens with little babies. Do you have other chickens, or are those your only two? I have eleven grown hens (though four are different kinds of bantams) and so I couldn't make a portable coop that would hold all of them and still be moveable.[​IMG] Well, you're coop is very cute! And I love youre cat! He's really exotic looking! I once had a plain black cat that I found in my woods, and when she had kittens they all looked like that!:eek: I always wondered what she bred with to create such crazy but pretty looking babies!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by