Spot the Cat....?!

ukchickengirl

Songster
12 Years
Sep 5, 2007
Toowoomba, QLD
This is the latest piccie of my 2 chicks i hatched, batfink thinks his new tv is great!
IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Looking like they are both roo's so the cornish x will go the way of roo's but because a few of you have said the larger one is a leghorn, he's been called foggy and dh wont eat a childhood hero!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

My neighbor's cat came over to look at the chickens today. My neighbor once said to me that he sees his cats come over to play in my yard. LOL, Play?

I love your coop!
big_smile.png
It's so cute, but lightweight and portable! I have a few like that one, but I only use it as a broody pen for mama hens with little babies. Do you have other chickens, or are those your only two? I have eleven grown hens (though four are different kinds of bantams) and so I couldn't make a portable coop that would hold all of them and still be moveable.
hmm.png
Well, you're coop is very cute! And I love youre cat! He's really exotic looking! I once had a plain black cat that I found in my woods, and when she had kittens they all looked like that!:eek: I always wondered what she bred with to create such crazy but pretty looking babies!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom