I have a 10 week old and a 7 week old that are together. A silkie and a polish. I am planning on waiting until I see eggs to start them on layer feed, will this be good? By that time (I am thinking 10 weeks from now) I will have the 2 weekers (who will be 12 weekers then) out with them, should I be concerned about putting them onto layer feed so early? I hope those questions make sense!