Spreading the word, flashing lights help stop our predators! Who knew! Whooo Hooo! HAPPY DAY

We have an ongoing battle with Raccoons, Skunks, you name it! Birds vanishing during the night.We have lost about twenty this year alone. We live trap, ect. On a whim I purchased the "predator eyes" solar light. Its basically a blinking red light that comes on at dusk, placed at predators eye level. NO attempts (scratching at fence line, prints ect) OR any caught in traps/no bird losses. Have used them two weeks so far. Cant believe something so simple seems to work well. Does not work with cats, only night predators. We are going to install electric fencing as well. I will use anything that works,probably not fail safe, but helps. Thought I would pass it along. Bought from Amazon a set of two. About $15
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had replied to about six predator posts last night about vanishing birds, letting others know this was a cheap remedy that worked for us. I was sent a SPAM warning AND POSTS REMOVED because I sent it to more than one predator post. Well, folks, predators ARE a real problem and happen to more than one person at a time. i can only respond to one? My husband is over the moon that this is actually working! He has been sitting outside with a flashlight keeping watch and trying to discover the culprits. I dont work for the company, or trying to sell them. Geeeezzzz trying to help others get a handle on a raccoon problem. Guess I cant share this on other postings except here.

We have been farming for thirty years, and never knew something this simple was even an option. Try to let others having the same problem know, chicken keeping an expensive venture just to loose your birds, and my posts are removed and i get a TOS warning? Insulting, and I feel bad because Amazon ships two days, in two days desperate people could find a solution. But a shared idea removed. Sad.

Moral of the story: If you find something that works for you folks, a feeder, a watering system, ect, be careful how many posts you write about it, you will be sent a spam tos warning and posts removed. So much for "sharing"

Appartly I violated rule #8-No Bumping or Cross-posting topics." Bumping is posting to move a thread up on the forum list, and cross-posting is posting the same thread in several forums."
Although I never posted a thread, ever. Replied to about six threads requesting helpHmmmm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom