Spring 2011 Little Rhody!!!

Celtic Hill

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Scotland CT
So I dont think its too early!!! I just got the show book, if anyone wants it i can forward the email to you.

So who's going??? im bringing probally most of my birds, im also going to have a D'uccle for sale and a whole ton of EE chicks that will be 2 weeks old.

What is little rhody
hu.gif

Quote:
Nope. That's the wonderful thing with the pigeons they require no testing
lol.png
Just number bands if they are going to a pigeon show, at the poultry shows they have never asked for band numbers, course all our guys are banded young. Sarah will of course bring pigeons too, great to see more of them at the shows.

What kind are you going to bring?

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
Just number bands if they are going to a pigeon show, at the poultry shows they have never asked for band numbers, course all our guys are banded young. Sarah will of course bring pigeons too, great to see more of them at the shows.

Mine don't have bands? But i know what you are talking about, we used to do Homers.

Probably my rollers. I figured it would be nice to bring some more pigeons, just for more competition.

Quote:
lol.png

Mine don't have bands? But i know what you are talking about, we used to do Homers.

Probably my rollers. I figured it would be nice to bring some more pigeons, just for more competition.

Cool!! Not sure hwo she will bring yet. Lots of them are breeding now, little baby pidgies exploding everwhere, they are sooo cute.

Quote:

Cool!! Not sure hwo she will bring yet. Lots of them are breeding now, little baby pidgies exploding everwhere, they are sooo cute.

I bet! Will she have any for sale? You have frill backs right?

Will i be okay if i bring them with out bands?

Back
Top Bottom