Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock in Ma May 19th 2012

there is also a neas club meeting in westford ma this sunday,its just about the same thing, there will be all kinds of poultry, caged birds,, rabbits and other animals there, this sunday is the last meet until september so there haveing a huge cook out you guys should check it out

there is also a neas club meeting in westford ma this sunday,its just about the same thing, there will be all kinds of poultry, caged birds,, rabbits and other animals there, this sunday is the last meet until september so there haveing a huge cook out you guys should check it out
could you give me the details on this? It will be my first!

address is Westford Sportsman’s Club 80 West St.Westford
8 am to 11 am, in order to sell there is a membership fee of $20.00 for the year, to buy its free

I am trying to get information about the rules for backyard chickens in Townsend. Can you (or anyone) give me any info on this and/or direct me to a link? We are considering moving to Townsend and our search includes a house that will allow for a small flock.

Thank you,

T

I am trying to get information about the rules for backyard chickens in Townsend. Can you (or anyone) give me any info on this and/or direct me to a link? We are considering moving to Townsend and our search includes a house that will allow for a small flock.

Thank you,

T
http://ecode360.com/9541693

See 34-2 B 7

I just did a google search for "townsend, ma chicken laws"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom