Spring is coming!!!! Get your flipflops out!

Are you already wearing your spring/summer clothes?

• Yes! But I live in the South, so it's always warm here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I can't wait for spring/summer!

• No, it's still too cold.

• No, I never wear sandals, flipflops, etc...

• Are you CRAZY???!!! It's only March and it's FREEZING!!

• Other-please explain

• Total voters

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Spring is in the air here! We had a few snow flurries today and it was a bit windy and cold, but tomorrow is suppose to be warm and sunny (in the 40's...I know, it's sad to be calling that "warm", but it has been way colder than that in the winter!) So, tomorrow I'm officially wearing flipflops and caprice shorts! (spelling? Is it capris or caprice????
tongue.png
)
wee.gif
Last year I got them out again in February, when there was still a lot of snow on the ground and it was still below freezing outside.
lol.png
But I love wearing flipflops and I love my new white caprice shorts!
wee.gif

Anyone else already wearing your spring/summer clothes???
tongue.png
I know many of you still have a lot of snow on the ground, but here it rained a lot and most/all of the snow is gone! I'm so happy!
ya.gif
I want summer to come as soon as possible!

Have fun and I hope everyone is looking forward to the warm, summer days ahead as much as I am!
big_smile.png

Other: I'm still having to wear long sleeves and the occasional jacket, but people never stop wearing flip flops around here, and I'm not the exception! In fact, today was spent in a jacket with bare feet.
tongue.png

I put other, i want to wear my flip flops and shorts and tank BUT it is still a bit cold here, but it is feeling more and more like spring is comeing.

Flip Flops - I wish!!!!

I am still wearing my tall rubber boots and dredging in 6 inches on snow to get into the truck. Suppose to be sunny and in the 50's over the next three days,
but I'll still be in the rubber boots because when this mountain melts it's going to be a big slushy mess.

* ahhh thinking about those nice warm march days back in FLA and flip flops on 11 months of the year *

Ok I tried no jacket today and it's still too cold. Well...at least the wind makes it still too cold. If not for that I'd have been in shorts. I wore shorts in the snow last month but only to go check for eggs and then right back in. It felt good because DH had the heat up WAY too high. I can't wait for shorts weather!!!!!!!!!!!

I wear my winter coat, summer/spring shirts and I go bare foot outside my house if there is only a little snow. I love the cold on my feet:)

Back
Top Bottom