"Spring/Summertime" Quilt Block Swap of 2010 **sign-ups closed**

Yep, just 12 blocks is to be done

Coyote, I got you package today.....I
love.gif
the little lady bugs.....they are so cute.

Quote:
I loved making them!! They are all the same except for their "spots"

Now that we have Florida taking the 12th slot you can just send that second set of squares back.I'll find something to do with them. Oh yeah, I kept my ladybug square. It's the one with the most boo boos!

Quote:
I loved making them!! They are all the same except for their "spots"

Now that we have Florida taking the 12th slot you can just send that second set of squares back.I'll find something to do with them. Oh yeah, I kept my ladybug square. It's the one with the most boo boos!

O.K. thanks for letting me know.....otherwise I would have tried to send you another
smile.png
Will send the blocks back witht he other O.k.

Golden.....I received your swap blocks today and they are very pretty
love.gif

I may just put mine together as they come in..... hehe snicker snicker hehe

Hi ChicknJ. We are actually pretty close
smile.png
What kind of chickens do you have? I'm in coop construction right now and eggs are going in the bator tonight!! My son is so anxious to put them in too. He calls it the "inctabator". It's so cute. (He's 3).

Quote:
frow.gif
I have RIR's, BR's EE's and one silkie mommy that just hatched out five babies.
love.gif
. Whatcha hatchin?

Ok, I have sewed, cut and become one with my seam ripper today. I think I have 2 more blocks almost completed to show for 7 hours of work

th.gif

oh well.....

yuckyuck.gif
..its funny because...............been there done that................and......................................

wee.gif
wee.gif
..........I have finished mine!! Will get them out this week!!..whew...............and who just signed up for the next one??..
th.gif

(that is the Christmas chicken one)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom