"Spring/Summertime" Quilt Block Swap of 2010 **sign-ups closed**

Sorry Gin, no blocks today.

As soon as I receive Gingers blcoks I will seperate the blocks and mail them out
smile.png

Quote:
Gin, did you send them to yourself again?

Nope because she's not sending mine back to me so I couldn't put them in the wrong envelope .
lau.gif
gig.gif

CoyoteMagic, did you get my block?

Just to let all the ladies know.....

.....mainly Coyote
wink.png

.........Gin sent the blocks to the right address
gig.gif
I got them all sorted and they will go in the mail tomorrow. The blocks are all beautiful
love.gif

The blocks are in the mail and on their way to their final destination.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

You should all have them no later than Monday of next week. Sure enjoyed doing this swap but I am like several others I am swapped out for now. I have the garden, house, kids, ect. to tend to. Maybe later I'll get into one of the swaps again. Sure hope you all had fun and from here until about the next 4 months or so.....I won't be on here to much so....if anyone would like to copy and paste the rules to the monthly swaps and head them up, go ahead. But always remember to have fun.

Toodles
frow.gif

Quote:
Your very welcome and I will let you all know that the lady at the PO said that if the packages were sent First Class mail that it would have been half the cost. Just thought I'd toss that in so you all might could save a couple bucks next time, only if you wanted to.
wink.png

Example is.....One of you ladies paid $5.05 and she said that FC would have been $2.41

Back
Top Bottom