"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

This looks like lots of fun! I never heard of a Hatch-a-Long before. I have two incubators full. 11 due to hatch next weekend, and a bunch more in about 2-3 weeks. Hatching silkies and rocks on Saturday. Trying to hatch some Ameraucanas in the next hatch, but the 2 hens are hiding from the rooster, so haven't had any fertile ones yet. They are afraid of the other hens. The 2nd hatch will also have some silkies, some rocks, and some extra eggs that are a barnyard mix (mostly Easter eggers.) I'm also hatching a bunch out with my first-graders! I just have to share the excitement! How fun!

Last edited:
Which one of these doesn't look like the others..........

To all of the newcomers! Looking forward to photos! A few are going to be hatching soon.

I had a friend message me and ask, do you have room in your bator for 12 eggs? I say sure. He comes by, with Blue Orpington, Jubilee Orpinton, Blue Copper Marans, Barnevelder, and another that stats with a B..can't remember. Oh man, I hope I don't mess this up!

To all of the newcomers! Looking forward to photos! A few are going to be hatching soon. I had a friend message me and ask, do you have room in your bator for 12 eggs? I say sure. He comes by, with Blue Orpington, Jubilee Orpinton, Blue Copper Marans, Barnevelder, and another that stats with a B..can't remember. Oh man, I hope I don't mess this up!
:eek: :clap

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom