"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Well 39 chicks hatched. Two died sadly. And the rest sold today. I didn't put pics because I set them before April. So it didn't count for the April hatch along. But cleaned the bator and going to set another full egg turner full. Just have to wait for temps and humidity to get right .

Well 39 chicks hatched. Two died sadly. And the rest sold today. I didn't put pics because I set them before April. So it didn't count for the April hatch along. But cleaned the bator and going to set another full egg turner full. Just have to wait for temps and humidity to get right .
woot.gif
Just about everything counts for the April Hatch A Long, anything that was in an incubator or under a hen for one day in April! Glad you are ready to set another incubator full!

Lost my other quote but not ALL chicks are fully feathered:

OMG.

My emu eggs are doing something. I think I have an internal pip, maybe two. I opened the bator and one egg had rolled to the wall, when I picked it up it felt different. The whole egg feels different, more hallow, lighter, less dense, it is so interesting. Two of the eggs feel like that that and I can hear tapping in one!!

The biggest egg 700g and the smallest eggs 593g are still the same but still both have movement.

I am surprised things are happening, I still thought I had another week!
wee!!!!!! Emu babies :D

My welsummer eggs a starting to hatch.

1 is out.
1 is about totally zipped.
It looks like 5 have external pipped.

Back
Top Bottom