"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

One of my week old Svarthonas sounds like a cricket chirping, Kinda cute, kinda annoying. Since he is 1/3 of the size of the other chicks he is just too cute.
1f618.png
1f413.png
by the way, where does everyone get the cute emojis? My iPad does not have them, if I need to download, please share

if you down to the bottom of the page and click on desktop next to the reply box is all the emojis :) :( :D ;) :welcome

Brinsea Mini Advance question:

Do you place the eggs with the rounded end towards the inside or towards the outside? I keep seeing it both ways and now I'm confused!

Hello.
smile.png
Alright if I join? I put in 7 eggs 4 days ago. I put in 2 EE's, 2 Salmon Favorelle's, 1 blue Cochin and 2 Black copper maroons. All are very round eggs so i'm hoping for females.
fl.gif

Hi everyone!! I just had a broody hatch out some mixes last weekend--- this weekend I finished hatching Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington and Crested Cream Legbars... Sunday I have more Cream Legbars to hatch as well as some of my Welsummer over CCL Roo mixes :) Also have a broody in the coop due in about another week and a half :)
Congrats on the hatches!:yiipchick Do you happen to have a picture of your welsummer and CCL mixes? I have a few in my incubator right now and would love to know what to expect. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom