"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

yes I have had a few ee and always end up with a green egg. Which I love I just want a blue also
I am gonna have to get a picture of my chicken's egg a lot of people don't believe me until they see one. It is sooooo blue though. but I think there is a tiny chance she has some other super blue egg layer in her because she doesn't have the beard or chops or anything. Her comb is a kind of funky squished single looking thing, I am not even sure how to describe her.

​I am gonna have to get a picture of my chicken's egg a lot of people don't believe me until they see one. It is sooooo blue though. but I think there is a tiny chance she has some other super blue egg layer in her because she doesn't have the beard or chops or anything. Her comb is a kind of funky squished single looking thing, I am not even sure how to describe her.
sounds cool!

sounds cool!
she is weird my poultry friends are like oh you have EE and I was like yeah 4 and they are like 1,2,3, where's 4? I point to her and they wrinkle their nose and say what is that? I was like well you know EE are usually mixed and they are like yeah but she is really weird.

Hi everyone! Ok, so I'm in too! Just pulled out the bator, cleaned it, and fired it up. Waiting for the temps to stabilize before I put them all in tomorrow. So excited!! Woo-hoo!
wee.gif

Just have a variety of BCMs, Welsummers, and Olive Egger's. Prolly more Olives - can't wait to see what hatches.

Back
Top Bottom