SQ BEARDED SILKIE COCKERELS AND PEACOCKS MUST GO ASAP ~ WILL BE BUTCHERED~

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
I have SEVERAL SQ Bearded silkie cockerels to sell they are priced as follows, if not sold soon they are ALL going to butcher.

ALL OF THE COCKERELS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR PENDING SHIPPING
wee.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
PEACOCKS STILL AVAILABLE

For the pictured cockerel and a younger cockerel it would be $60 + about $50 for shipping = $110 for everything

or 2 younger cockerels $45 for the pair + $50 for shipping = $95 for everything

50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE WEATHER TO IMPROVE IN A WK OR SO ( It below 0 here at night) I have a box I can re use so shipping is the only extra charge

I also have some peacocks available :

1 2012 8 month pure indian blue peacock male asking $60 OBO healthy and looking for his own hen ( we hatched him hes the only one thast hatched we were hoping he was a hen) PICK UP ONLY

1 breeding age (2008-2009) pair of straight spalding white peacocks asking $130 OBO for the pair should get chicks out of them this yr PICK UP ONLY

1 2012 bearded white cockerel available 7-8 months very nice crest, over all body confirmation, toe spacing ( has 1 extra toe but throws 10 toed chicks), beautiful foot feathering!!! ( tail could be better) Need to downsize Asking $30 OBO for him could ship WEATHER PERMITTING

DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES, OR IF ALL THE PEACOCKS/COCKERELS ARE BOUGHT TOGETHER

I DON’T HAVE HENS SO PLEASE DON’T ASK I HAVE WAY TOO MANY ROOS OR THESE BOYS WOULD BE STAYING , IF YOU NOT INTERESTED IN JUST ROOS DON’T CONTACT ME IM TIRED OF PEOPLE WASTING MY TIME AND LEADING ME ON. if interested or for pictures email [email protected] or send us a message

Last edited:
CALLIE I LOVE YOUR BIRDS!!!!!!!! The pair of splash silkies and mills we bought from you last spring have done EXTREMELY well in the show ring. I saw you had a paint cockerel for sale too do you still have him, how much for him? if not i might have to buy some of your younger cockerels. how much for shipping to 45835?

Back
Top Bottom