SQ d'Uccle Cockeral available in East TN

wegotchickens

DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies
12 Years
Jul 5, 2007
Sevier County, TN
Mille Fleur boy, hatched June 26.

Have 2, only need one, and they're starting to fight.

Sonny9-22-08.jpg

Sonny9-22.jpg

He placed 3rd in the TVA Fair show in September.

Free to a good home, as his alternative is free-ranging on a farm with no d'Uccles....

Oh Lori, he is such a handsome fellow!!!!!! So handsome that he won 3rd..wow...that's great!!!!!!! He wasn't even fully matured showing all his marking then either.

I hope you find a very loving home, so he won't have to go to the 24/7 free range farm. Some hawk would snap him up in a sec.

Good luck!!!!! I'll ask around here if anyone is looking for a cockerel for their breeding program.

ep.gif
Well ain't he just a little stud.... I am sure there is someone out there who needs him.... (not me) I have enough as it is.

Quote:
No, really? You finally have enough chickens? I have a feeling you could squeeze one more little bitty guy in if you wanted to!

He's a cutie, but his brother Tennessee is my snuggly sweetie.

Thanks for the kind words, Smitty. I really do want to find this little guy a good home. After all, he's too little to eat
lau.gif

Haha, I had enough when I first started hatching eggs. I was just to blind to see it
gig.gif
I have chickens running out my ears.

Oh, here's hoping the daughter will be interested. We live in the northeast corner, near Bristol, and have a hen that needs a feller. I'll have her get in touch with you if she can take him. Mickey (the hen) would be tickled to have a hubby that looks like her.

Quote:
That would be awesome! He's very sweet to the 2 millie hens I have, which is why he and Tennessee keep fighting. They BOTH want to be sweet to my 2 hens!!

Back
Top Bottom