SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are pretty nice looking from the pic's. But I do not have China's, nor have I had them.

Mine

Offer:
6 Speckled Sussex Kemp/Scott lines (These lines were only opened up last year, hard culling, very nice birds) I have two orders ahead. Will be the week of 3/10.

Or I can also do a Hens choice of 8 eggs from everything laying on our farm (some are not SQ, and some are color mutts but pure breed) Breeds are in my signature and also some of them listed on my page.

Or in summer:
Muscovy Duck 4 eggs

(The PBR's would be Mid Summer as I have alot of Orders on them, but if your willing to wait, I'll offer them as well.)
I would like the PBR's please.

Offer

6 Partridge/bluePartridge silkie/showgirl eggs

or

4 Cayuga eggs.

or

3 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls and 3 Porcelain silkies

Last edited:
Current Offer.

Sorry Rbaker. I just saw where she offer the RBR and my son has been begging me to get him some. He is down to one old hen and he wants some more. I am sure they will be offered again.
I would like the PBR's please.

Offer

6 Partridge/bluePartridge silkie/showgirl eggs

or

6 Cayuga eggs.

or

3 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls and 3 Porcelain silkies

Last edited:
Absolutely, No worries. I don't know where I would put them anyway. My incubator is so full, I actually had to rig an additional rack.

Beautiful silkies, by the way!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I could offer 6 bantam barred rock eggs. I am only getting one or two eggs a day so it might be a week or so before I could ship them.
I would like the PBR's please. Offer 6 Partridge/bluePartridge silkie/showgirl eggs or 4 Cayuga eggs. or 3 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls and 3 Porcelain silkies

I am so sorry for the double post. I was trying to do it from my phone and I guess I messed it up. I could offer 6 bantam barred rock eggs. I am only getting one or two eggs a day so it might be a week or so before I could ship them. I will only ship eggs that are not older than 4 days old.
Or I could do 6 guinea eggs when they start laying better.I got my first egg this week. I have Lavender pie, pearl pie, Pearl, and purple all running together. Or I could do a mix of any of my offers.
I would like the PBR's please. Offer 6 Partridge/bluePartridge silkie/showgirl eggs or 4 Cayuga eggs. or 3 Partridge/blue Partridge silkie/showgirls and 3 Porcelain silkies

Last edited:
I could also do two Lilac Turkey eggs along with any 4 chicken eggs or 3 duck eggs.
I am so sorry for the double post. I was trying to do it from my phone and I guess I messed it up.

I could offer 6 bantam barred rock eggs. I am only getting one or two eggs a day so it might be a week or so before I could ship them. I will only ship eggs that are not older than 4 days old.

Or

I could do 6 guinea eggs when they start laying better.I got my first egg this week. I have Lavender pie, pearl pie, Pearl, and purple all running together.

Or I could do a mix of any of my offers.

Mine on the lilac turkey
Offer Ameraucanas in black,blue,split lav, or 4 cyuga eggs. Also have Mallard and bantam turkens I could add

Mine on the Ams

Offer: 6 black pied muscovy eggs

She is 18mo here

He is 6mo

This is my Elvis at 18mo, the picture above this is his son, who I think is going to be much more heavily carunckled than his father

Or I can offer 8 hens choice: Silver Laced Wyandotte Bantam, Buff Brahma Bantam, Lav Split Am LF

It will probably be more BBB's and Ams than Wyandottes and I can add muscovies to the hens choice if you like

Yes, the brahmas are in with the silkies, but the silkies are just babies, no chance of contamination. I am trying to find a home for a pair of these silkies, so they will soon be separated.

I could add to my offer a pair of the above silkies if you are close enough for pick up.

I could also offer to add anything from my swap page to an order of eggs, if that might move things along. Not pictured on my swap page is about 8 asparagus crowns that I just dug up last night, I could add those to some eggs if you would like.

Last edited:
If anyone wants the previous offer, we can roll back, I am sorry I can't offer a full order of anything but the scovies, its a bit slow right now. I don't mind waiting until they come back around.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom