SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Mine on $20.00 PP

I will offer

6 standard mottled houdans

or

1 dozen hens choice to be shipped out Tuesday or Wednessday. They will be mottled houdans, hatchxgray games, nankins(single comb), bantam sliver lace wyandott, or belgan quail d'anvers.

0r

could offer offer a box full of mini rice cake things.

Do you have any pics of your Houdans?
Mine on $20.00 PP

I will offer

or

1 dozen hens choice to be shipped out Tuesday or Wednessday. They will be mottled houdans, hatchxgray games, nankins(single comb), bantam sliver lace wyandott, or belgan quail d'anvers.

0r

Here is some pics. They look a lot better know than they did. These where taken not long after I put guinea in with them and the guineas did a number on their crest. I will never make that mistake again.

The hen up above won grand champion hen at a show I had her in back in September.

Mine on $20.00 PP

I will offer

or

0r

Current offer

I retract my claim and offer. Paypal was not paid, so the above offer is standing.

Last edited:
Mine on PP [email protected]

Offer (in a week or sooner):
6+ Speckled Sussex eggs Kemp/ Scott bloodlines

Or I can offer: (we do not show ours, b/c we do not dub)
6+ American Gamefowl (Your pick Toppy Grey or Pumpkin Hulsey)
Pumpkin Hulsey Stag

Toppy Grey Stag

Hulsey Chick
I applaud you for not dubbing. I feel that in this day and age, it should be optional. Cockfighting IS illegal afterall and the only purpose of dubbing is toward fighting, so it just doesn't make any sense anymore. PP comin' your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom