SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they were laying when I made my offer. I have not gotten anything in the last two days. My white hen is laying under the workshop, and I can't get to her eggs.

Updating my offer:
6+ Speckled Sussex (2 orders ahead as of 4/7/13)
6 OEGB
2 Toulouse Goose
6 Bantam Cochin Hens choice, Partridge Black and Birchen

6+ Hens choice (could be anything)

PDF Books on Making new colors in chickens (3 books)

Last edited:
The next time you see her, she's going to be strutting out from under that workshop with like 10 new baby muscovies.
tongue.png

The next time you see her, she's going to be strutting out from under that workshop with like 10 new baby muscovies.
tongue.png
Yeah Yeah. She thinks she is a slick willie! Little does she know, I can ship out those babies. Might be a better deal anyway, Michelle has been wanting some white's. This way I can make sure that is just what they are before she gets them :O)
Post pictures when that happens!
I shall I shall. DH always takes pictures of the ducks. Those are his favorites.

Allright Gable,

Mine: Speckled Sussex, I have a friend I want to hatch them for. (take your time sending them Angel, I have a full bator until the second week of May, If you want, you can wait until you have the HBR's ready)

Offer: 1. 8 Buff Silkies (they're laying like crazy!)
2. 4 buff silkies and 4 lav split ams
3. 6 lav split ams (john blehm lines)

Last edited:
Allright Gable, 

Mine:  Speckled Sussex, I have a friend I want to hatch them for. (take your time sending them Angel, I have a full bator until the second week of May, If you want, you can wait until you have the HBR's ready)

Offer: 1.  8 Buff Silkies (they're laying like crazy!)
         2.  4 buff silkies and 4 lav split ams
         3.  6 lav split ams (john blehm lines)

I just hatched out 3 beautiful SS from Gable! Your friend is going to love them!!!

Allright Gable,

Mine: Speckled Sussex, I have a friend I want to hatch them for. (take your time sending them Angel, I have a full bator until the second week of May, If you want, you can wait until you have the HBR's ready)

Offer: 1. 8 Buff Silkies (they're laying like crazy!)
2. 4 buff silkies and 4 lav split ams
3. 6 lav split ams (john blehm lines)

Mine: offer 2 - 4 buff 4 lav split

Offer: 6 Silkie - BBS pens - SQ bloodlines - NPIP Certified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom