SQ Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Ur right it does. You have been a member for a long time to. Maybe the 1000 post is a little harsh. Maybe it should be no new members. Have to be registered for at least 6 months.
wink.png

This would leave me out too. I do have fellow BYC members, who have won my auctions, and received their eggs from me, in past swaps. Not only do I ship out, the number of eggs they won...but I ALWAYS send lots of extras.

So, would I have to have other BYC members vouch for me, before I could play again? Many of them on here, from the Florida area, have met me in person. (and have sold me birds)
I might not actively show my birds (yet), but most of my stock, we have purchased from very good breeders, and are from proven show lines. I have only offered my stock, from show lines, on this thread.

I understand why everyone here, feels the way they do, about the kid. I myself had a BYC member bid on one of my auctions, never pay, NEVER return my contact attempts...and then, have the nerve to leave me neg feedback 2 weeks later, after I left them neg feedback. And that BYC members account was even suspended, and now I have bad feedback?!

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I just don't think 1 kid, should ruin it for the honest ones, who don't post 20 posts every day, or are newbies on here.
hide.gif

I would think there would be exceptions?
idunno.gif

Quote:
Ur right it does. You have been a member for a long time to. Maybe the 1000 post is a little harsh. Maybe it should be no new members. Have to be registered for at least 6 months.
wink.png

This would leave me out too. I do have fellow BYC members, who have won my auctions, and received their eggs from me, in past swaps. Not only do I ship out, the number of eggs they won...but I ALWAYS send lots of extras.

So, would I have to have other BYC members vouch for me, before I could play again? Many of them on here, from the Florida area, have met me in person. (and have sold me birds)
I might not actively show my birds (yet), but most of my stock, we have purchased from very good breeders, and are from proven show lines. I have only offered my stock, from show lines, on this thread.

I understand why everyone here, feels the way they do, about the kid. I myself had a BYC member bid on one of my auctions, never pay, NEVER return my contact attempts...and then, have the nerve to leave me neg feedback 2 weeks later, after I left them neg feedback. And that BYC members account was even suspended, and now I have bad feedback?!

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I just don't think 1 kid, should ruin it for the honest ones, who don't post 20 posts every day, or are newbies on here.
hide.gif

I didn't say 1,000 post to play on the swap, I was saying since Jakes dad knows some member that it should be members with altleast 1,000 post that he contacts to verify it is the dad other wise Jake would just make another new account and do it himself.

But since all he can say is you want my number and none of us know him or his dad, we wouldn't know who we were talking to anyway and that would prove nothing.

I have did a deal on here I honestly forgot the ladies name I bought a used little giant incubator with turner and qual racks for 60 dollars ill try to find her name so you can ask her about her experience with us.

Hmm.. I have never heard of somebody bidding on a lot of auctions and not paying... And I agree I dont think a phone call will make a big difference when you dont know who your talking to, I dont really know how he could prove that he has permission and that he will actually pay? Maybe he just needs to be on here longer and gain peoples trust again.

Last edited:
Quote:

hide.gif

I didn't say 1,000 post to play on the swap, I was saying since Jakes dad knows some member that it should be members with altleast 1,000 post that he contacts to verify it is the dad other wise Jake would just make another new account and do it himself.

But since all he can say is you want my number and none of us know him or his dad, we wouldn't know who we were talking to anyway and that would prove nothing.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

JakesDad...it's clear, that you should try to clear your name, regain the trust of certain BYC members. Till you do, I don't think anyone wants to trust a trade, offered by you.
Once you clear everything up, MAYBE try swaps again, on a small scale till total trust is earned.
With that being said....back to our regular swapping schedule.

CURRENT OFFER??

Quote:
Mine

6 SQ Serama I have 5 Different pens (4 pairs and 1 quad.. one broody in there tho.. shocker right!)

Some of the boys

"Red" he is in with a Birchen colored hen (black with silver in her hackles)
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...85437045571_1528862919_31857541_4421964_n.jpg

"Cre" he is in with a black hen with bright yellow shanks and red lobes to correct his lobes and shanks
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...85437685587_1528862919_31857544_1814378_n.jpg

"Frizz" he is in with a black hen.. he looks much better now that he has molttled those sickle feathers.. He took Best Silkied of Show in Columbus a few weeks back
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...53373604005_1528862919_31801265_3117739_n.jpg

"Bubbles" he is in with a yello wheaten colored hen
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...85438085597_1528862919_31857547_1234472_n.jpg

or

6 Asst. Bantam Cochins.. No color choice.. again broodies everywhere.. just had another go broody yesterday
barnie.gif

Pics can be seen of these every few pages back.. lol!

Current Offer

wow I go away for a weekend and miss all the excitement
wink.png

somebody else has taken care of the birds all weekend so I don't know what eggs I have to trade but I think I'm in love with bubbles
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom