SQShamo Cock and Aseel Hen -Wanted to TRADE for Seramas will sell, FL

RedneckChikns

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 25, 2011
Plant City, FL
PICK UP ONLY WILL NOT SHIP (would need a horse trailer to ship these in lol)
These are from Ronnie Profitt...Black Breasted Red Shamo Roo and Aseel Hen. 2 years old, winners at the State Fair, most def. show quality all the way.
Hen is laying and they are a "happy couple" with about 80% fertility in cheapie syrofoamie incubators.
ONLY reason they are for salel is I am more interested in Seramas right now and I cant keep everyrthing
wink.png
...will consider a swap for QUALITY A n B colored up pretty/splashes/blues/spangled seramas...will swap even for at least 3 hens and a roo or 4 hens that are QUALITY.
Would prefer a TRADE but will sell for cash....
PLEASE DO NOT USE BUY IT NOW UNLESS YOU CAN COME WITH CASH within 24 hours of using buy it now. FOR SOME REASON THE BUY IT NOW PRICE IS WRONG! AND POSTED WRONG...THEY ARE $120.00 for the pair FIRM...keep that in mind please till I can fix the buy it now price. I am ONLY avail AFTER 6pm for pick ups.
TRADE IS PREFERRED!

Please PLEASE be knowlegable about these sporting/game breeds. They are very tame with peopl-nopt agressive and used to the show coop but will masacare your flock if they were to get out...must be kept in their OWN PEN.

Any questions PM me as Im not here al them time so comments might go un-noticed. Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom