Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
Thank you. How much more of the B vitamin should I give her? I do not have any vitamin E to give her.
Water soluble vitamins like B and C are almost impossible to overdose, so i would give then some extra as long as the supplies last. The excess is just peed out.
However i would be careful with fatty vitamins like E or K as those can be overdosed. If you feed them some fish here and there, crumbled eggs and later meal-worms and sunflower seeds their bodies will have more than enough of that stuff available.

Wow! Really informative there. I’m gonna have to look up ‘pinion.’ I’m guessing it is something different than clipping? :idunno

Muscovy was on my initial list, but I culled them. 🤣 If everything goes to plan I will most likely get some at a later date.

I assume you looked, but pinion is indeed clip, just bird jargon. I prefer common language too. 😂

Screenshot_20200413-174412.png

No, it is more than clipping.
It is actually removing the end of the wing at the joint.
Sorry, I didn’t realize there were more posts on the old thread. I’m bad about missing those.

I just don’t think I could do that to the babies. Seems a bit severe to me. I’ll just not have any birds I have to completely ground.

Back
Top Bottom