Squeaky Call duck drake voice

Waterfowllady

Songster
5 Years
Nov 3, 2018
California
So, I noticed that about maybe a couple days ago my call duck drake who is 7 months old now has more of a squeaky raspy voice and you can barely hear his call, it’s more of a whisper. I am not sure what happened, he is free range and lives with large ducks and other call ducks if that helps. He is healthy.
-Get back to me soon, Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
The super squeaky voice is his yes.
What I heard sounded like a female, and a wild bird chirping in the background so I wasn't sure which sound you meant as squeaking :lol:
I had a drake that got a squeaky sound during some time while I had him locked up in drake jail.. I think he just wore out his voicebox complaining about wanting out:gig
Just watch him for any other signs of sickness. I would say He's probably fine but just keep an eye on him:)

What I heard sounded like a female, and a wild bird chirping in the background so I wasn't sure which sound you meant as squeaking :lol:
I had a drake that got a squeaky sound during some time while I had him locked up in drake jail.. I think he just wore out his voicebox complaining about wanting out:gig
Just watch him for any other signs of sickness. I would say He's probably fine but just keep an eye on him:)
Thank you!:gigI will look out for other signs!

Back
Top Bottom