~~~SSA Hatching Thread 2011~~~

caf.gif

I've got 4 Lavs/Split Lav Ameraucanas and 2 Wheatens pipping and zipping!!!
woot.gif
It's only day 20, so I hope the rule of the rooster isn't right!

Quote:
awesome!
I was just updating my BYC page and can't believe I'm on year 2 of my project! BTW if anyone wants to see my breeding time line in on MY PAGE under lav shack. I think I am going to create a time line for my other AMS also, so everyone can see how I am improving the lines.
big_smile.png

Quote:
awesome!
I was just updating my BYC page and can't believe I'm on year 2 of my project! BTW if anyone wants to see my breeding time line in on MY PAGE under lav shack. I think I am going to create a time line for my other AMS also, so everyone can see how I am improving the lines.
big_smile.png

I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Quote:
awesome!
big_smile.png

Very cool page. It shows whats necessary to get where you're at, I like it. That would also be a good little link to throw in any auctions you do from that line.

Quote:
awesome!
big_smile.png

Very nice Karen! We need to do that with our Lavender Silkies.

Back
Top Bottom