~~~SSA Hatching Thread 2011~~~

Hey Aces. Question for ya. What do bunnies eat? Please don't laugh, J and I were talking about it and we really don't know for sure.

Quote:
NICE!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Pellets are the best well rounded source of nutrition. We feed hay for chewing and roughage. You want to watch out for too many treats. That can cause diareah (sp) very quickly and that kills bunnies faster than anything.

I know people think bunnies need carrots and lettuce but the water content in lettuce throws their systems off. Those are sometimes treats around here.

I can help you with more than you ever wanted to know if you get one
wink.png

Quote:
Pellets are the best well rounded source of nutrition. We feed hay for chewing and roughage. You want to watch out for too many treats. That can cause diareah (sp) very quickly and that kills bunnies faster than anything.

I know people think bunnies need carrots and lettuce but the water content in lettuce throws their systems off. Those are sometimes treats around here.

wink.png

baby bunnies!!!
love.gif

Quote:
I'm going to go have a whole lotta chocolate cake while rocking myself in the fetal position in a dark corner.

Oh get over it woman, you'll live!!! hahaha!

Best exchange EVER. I REALLLLLLLLLY love ewe guys.

Quote:

wink.png

We want to get bunnies from ewe!
big_smile.png

Quote:

wink.png

baby bunnies!!!
love.gif

I am going to wait a few more weeks to breed for you guys@ Lovinstock. that way they will still be tiny babies!
love.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
Oh get over it woman, you'll live!!! hahaha!

Best exchange EVER. I REALLLLLLLLLY love ewe guys.

Ha ha ha!! You funny D.!!!!
lol.png

Quote:
baby bunnies!!!
love.gif

I am going to wait a few more weeks to breed for you guys@ Lovinstock. that way they will still be tiny babies!
love.gif
bun.gif

OH GOOD Grief I home Ill still have a home to come home too when I come back from lovinstock! I need the cutest bunny ever birthed to win him over!

Quote:
love.gif
bun.gif

OH GOOD Grief I home Ill still have a home to come home too when I come back from lovinstock! I need the cutest bunny ever birthed to win him over!

You can pick! They are uber cute and they stay on the Little side!!!

Back
Top Bottom