Stall Dry, my new best friend...

Quote:
I live in Baytown and usually I can find things here better than in the Pearland area, if I happen to find it here, I can pick up a bag for you, I go to Pearland (Rosharon, county rd 59) a lot (I'm a volunteer at a foster home there) so I am sure we can meet soon if you want.

WOW!!! I live like 10mins off CR59!!! so your a care giver? Im a licensed medic...that would be great! We looked all over for DE and cant find it anywhere in Pearland, Manvel, Alvin...

pm me your personal email and I will send you my cell number...this is awesome!

I cant find stall dry in my area at all and can find nothing on the internet about the company. Would someone plase look at teh lable on there bag and pass on to me the company name and/or contact info? Thanks!

Quote:
http://www.absorbentproductsltd.com/default.htm

smile.png

do have a question, didnt have time to read on stall dry...bag out by the coops...raining off/on..we have water puddles all over...is this bad for the chickens? what happens if they eat it??? I want to put some down...but scared...

If you got actual stall dry, they should be ok. I'm just kinda wondering though...I dunno if stall dry is THAT effective that quickly on all that rain???

A note for all those looking at or using Stall Dry: I went to my local TSC looking for Stall Dry. The clerk said that since "they aren't a" "super TSC"" they don't carry it, but they carry Equine Fresh and it's the exact same thing."

Well as a matter of fact it is nowhere near the same thing!!!!!!!!!! Please be careful what we are feeding our livestock. Don't trust just anyone at their word, even if they seem knowlegable (sp?). READ THE LABELS!!!

Meyer Hatchery in Ohio informed me last week that the DE sometimes comes under the name of RED LAKE EARTH. She recommended it for deworming naturally. While she was right about it being safe and CONTAINING DE it is not pure DE as far as I know. However, that may help a few of you who are having a hard time finding Stall Dry or DE. Just keep in mind it is NOT pure DE. I searched for it on the internet all over and I think it may be the same thing as stall dry??? Not really sure tho.

Back
Top Bottom