Stampede of life (Wild cattle RP)

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
(Please follow the BYC rules!)
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

They aren't the most graceful, but they are beautiful. They are social, nice, and helpful, though they aren't given respect. These are wild creatures, they are free souls, they will never be caught and forced to live with humans, they are cattle, wild cattle, free to do as they wish, males will fight for dominance, females will go about their peaceful life, care for their young, and find their one true mate. They are in their family, never alone, they get along and they reproduce rapidly. Humans don't even try to capture them, they will forever be wild, but sometimes they choose to be with the human of their choice, what will your path be?

Locations:

Form:

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
Pregnant?:
What path did it choose?: (Herd or pet)
Description:

Please behave and have great fun!:)

Last edited:
Name: Hailey
Breed: Texas Longhorn(my favorite breed)
Gender:Heifer(female cow that has never bred/mated before)
Personality:friendly,tries not to accidentally hit someone with her horns
Pregnant?:nope not yet
What path did it choose?: (Herd, public, pet) herd I guess
Description: has brown patches spread over her body, she has a black patch over her eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Bullseye
Breed:Texas Long horn
Personality:Brave,respectful,thoughtful
Pregnant:no
Path:Herd

(Oops! Sorry, I forgot to put description! I fixed it!:))
Name: Hailey
Breed: Texas Longhorn(my favorite breed)
Gender:Heifer(female cow that has never bred/mated before)
Personality:friendly,tries not to accidentally hit someone with her horns
Pregnant?:nope not yet
What path did it choose?: (Herd, public, pet) herd I guess

Please look at the new form I made:p I added Description because I forgot about itXD

Name: Cora
Breed: Randal
Personality: Rough, aggressive, defensive of her young, you better be on her good side.
Pregnant?: No, but she was pregnant multiple times.
What path did it choose?: (Herd or pet) Herd
Description: She is white but her sides are covered in giant black blobs that are shaped like the United States of America. She has small, pointy horns, and she's a normal cow size.

(Well, now that we surprisenly already have three people let's start!:D)

Cora grazed as her herd walked around.

Back
Top Bottom