Standard bred Sumatras

I don't know if anyone one would be interested but I have an amazing blue bantam rooster for sale. He has shown very well and has great lacing just I am going to keep most of his children and he's aggressive but too pretty to send to auction. Would make an amazing addition to anyone's blue project or breeding. Message me if interested here is an actual photo of him

Hey everyone, been awhile since I've been on, I was wondering if anyone wants to start back up and if so, what should we cover next? Hopefully we can get some judges to help out with some input on the next stuff. I would like to cover backs and tails, length of leg?.... Let us know and start posting pics, we'll post some as well.

My roo's are still missing the centres of their tails
hmm.png
so no photo's from me yet. I had been thinking of doing some illustrations as we discuss the features to help work out the "perfect" bird but I haven't had any time whatsoever lately.

-Stephen

me too, think you had done heads and combs already? I missed alot this summer, still just home on laptop 3 days a week over weekends so that''s the only time I can post pics, but can look and try and post on other days as well

So what are we looking at next?

DD and I are going to try and take pictures of ever sumatra we have this weekend and I'm going to post head shots if nothing else comes up. Whether she likes it or not some of them have to go..... Otherwise we'll be building about 10 of my 4x8 breeding tractors for next season.

Just to show. 6 months old. Any criticism is welcome. I personally think he is too fluffy for starters.

Back
Top Bottom