Standard Old English Games

Pics
You are indeed correct that there are very few that show Standard Old English anymore and there are still less that breed them. It is a situation that I would love to see reversed.

I think Larry did a fine newsletter, but then his job just took over (which I understand). I would be glad to do it myself, but between family, work, farm and SPPA, I just do not have the time.

they are a beautiful bird and good for breeding around with colours.
D.gif

I purchased 2 trios from the USA 3 Black breasted reds & 3 Custard and a odd S8ilver duck wing cock. If that are able to last the winter I am looking forward to breeding them in the Spring!

Mr. Olson. I saw your inquiry about Old English Game birds. I have been seeking some for myself. Did you ever find some, and will you sell some to me?

JC Vasquez
Sacramento, CA
916-396-8869

Sent from my iPad

Hello everyone!! I have Standard Old English Games, and will have some offspring for sale in the fall. I have been breeding Old English gamefowl for 5 years along with a good friend of mine Mr. WIlliam Richardson of Rhode Island. I have a Silver Duckwing Blood line that I obtained from Wes Boutelle (Secretary Of the OEGCA). My Black Breasted Reds I obtained from Mr. Richardson. I have also obtained a trio of most of the varieties Mr. Clifford Douglas (President of the OEGCA) raises. God willing I will have offspring available from the following varieties in the fall.

Black Breasted Red
Silver Duckwing
Golden Duckwing
Blue Red
Lemon Blue
Crele
Black
Red Pyle
Brown Red

My Email address is [email protected]. Feel free to drop me a line and lets keep this breed alive!!!!

Zach Bassett (OLD ENGLISH)

Back
Top Bottom