Standard Old English Games

forgot to add, if he's bleeding profusely, at comb,,,,and sometimes you hit an artery and the blood really shoots.....pull a hackle feather out, lay it nice and neat across the comb, length ways it will clot the blood. scab will form, when scab falls off,,,feather falls off

some folks trim by the signs in the stars. if you follow this, find out when the signs are in the feet, or furtherst away from head,.......ive found this to be hooplah. but others swear by it.

if you withhold water for a day, he wont bleed as bad.

dont worry, you wont kill him even though you think you are. and best practice on a few , to perfect the look. you'll see why i say that.

I cut the corner of a feed bag just big enough to put his head through and roll him up in it. If you wait a minute for him to settle down he won't bleed as much. Cut him out of the bag when done. Tom

There were only a handful of OEGs at the Ohio National show. I have pictures of some of the hens but didnt see the BB bird til after most of the birds were gone and I had put my camera up. I will post the pics as soon as they get uploaded.

Now im thinking I missed some. The ones I saw were silver duckwings and BBR.

100_3943.jpg

100_3944.jpg

100_3945.jpg

Quote:
Oh ok thats fine. Bill Wulff got champ AOSB with his LF Modern

Was that his Pyles?

Chris

Back
Top Bottom