Standard Parti Poodle Pups in TN

Raven1

Crowing
15 Years
Dec 29, 2008
Taylors SC.
Hi everybody don't know if anyone would be interested but I have
2 litters of pups (11 total) CKC reg ready end of January would hold till Valentines Day. Here are Dad and both Moms (who by the way are full sisters) and the babies first pics
20296_cowboy_11-07_op_800x628.jpg
[/img]
20296_emma.jpg
[/img]
20296_gypsy_both.jpg
[/img]
20296_new_pups_all.jpg
[/img]
Added:
I have 6 Male Pups left and ready to go.
Pups will sell for 750.00 ea. and for Valentines Day Special this will include Shipping!!
PM me for pictures

Last edited:
Raven,

Those are cute puppies. I saw my first Parti Colored Standard Poodles at the CKC show in Shelbyville last fall. I was amazed at them as I am used to just solid color poodles. They were standards also. How much are you asking for the puppies?
How many boys and how many girls are in the two litters?
Thanks!

The parti pups are $400.00 and the solid (parti factored) are $350.00 3 of the solids are boys and 3 of the spots are boys so 1 solid and 4 spots are the girls Thanks for asking

I think cream I thought at first White but right now champagne colored will know for sure at first groom (about 5-6 weeks

Omgosh those are adorable!!!

Don't think I have ever seen a Standard Poodle puppy before, only adults. Already have 3 dogs, no more for me, but good luck with selling!

CKC is Continental Kennel Club It was founded as a new reg. site when AKC started charging for every little thing but they also will reg. cross bred animals which is weird my stud is AKC and my other females are AKC but all reg does is let you know who is who so you can make better matches to improve the breed.

Do you have any of the females left and if so can you post recent pictures.

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom