Star Wars VS Star Trek

Do you like Star Trek or Star Wars

• STAR TREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 56 40.6%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 82 59.4%

• Total voters
Have you seen either of them? Because if you haven't seen them you can't say for sure that they're horrible.

I don't know what a photon torpedo is............ Anyways we have a DEATH STAR and STARKILLER BASE!

No... but, they're star wars so I know they must be bad.

Very "boom boomy"........ We have the Klingons, Enterprise E, and Borg technology!

What about Stargate? That one's my personal favourite!
Stargate?

No... but, they're star wars so I know they must be bad.

Very "boom boomy"........ We have the Klingons, Enterprise E, and Borg technology!

Stargate?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong, they are AMAZING! Kylo Ren is an AMAZING villain.

The Death Star has the power to blow up a planet, and Starkiller Base has the power to blow up multiple plants simultaneously. Very, "Spacey Sounding". (I've barely ever seen Star Trek so out of the things you named I only know what the Enterprise is.)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you're wrong, they are AMAZING! Kylo Ren is an AMAZING villain.

The Death Star has the power to blow up a planet, and Starkiller Base has the power to blow up multiple plants simultaneously. Very, "Spacey Sounding". (I've barely ever seen Star Trek so out of the things you named I only know what the Enterprise is.)

Maybe I am wrong, but Khan is an even BETTER AMAZING villain.

Well, the Borg are the most destructive specie in the galaxy and we have their technology, and the Klingons, I cant even explain - because they're so awesome.

Back
Top Bottom