start of my first meat bird experience

You are going to be so glad to have all those birds in the freezer!!! I have been reading your thread and you are doing a great job. Its great of you to share your experience will all of us. I always enjoy seeing the pictures as well.
Thanks! Means a lot since I don't know what I'm doing yet! It is a great feeling to be putting meat in the freezer like this! To be able to just go get and thaw a whole chicken or whatever out for supper from the freezer in the months to come will be nice!!! Thanks for looking in here!

We grew 20 CX this year for the first time. The 3rd one is already down thawing in the fridge. I am going to have to at least TRY to spread these chicken meals out. But they just taste so yummy! I am not looking forward to the day we run out.

We grew 20 CX this year for the first time. The 3rd one is already down thawing in the fridge. I am going to have to at least TRY to spread these chicken meals out. But they just taste so yummy! I am not looking forward to the day we run out.
I hear ya on that! I'm making short work of my CX! What's going to happen with me is, I'm going to almost starve to death this summer, then have to buy 4 or 5 more freezers...lol. I made an incubator that I hope will help fill in some dual purpose roosters here and there, but I'm thinking I should of done more or need more meat birds....
big_smile.png
. It's going to be hard to do the turkeys in....gosh they're tame...
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom