started incubation on 8/28, anyone else?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Dodgersmomma, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Dodgersmomma

Dodgersmomma Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2011
    Sorry for not posting on the 28th but I was going into my second week of school and didnt have much time for the computer. If you are incubating and you want to join me, I have about 7-10 days left (last time I hatched eggs they all hatched on day 18)

I have 6 eggs in the bator right now (one of them is a double yolk) they are all making great progress. join me if you want, even if its a couple days off. i would love a hatching buddy

2. Lacrystol

Lacrystol Hatching Helper

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    I have 4 silkies due to hatch in 7 days, I also have some duck eggs that the neighbor brought over to me, Not sure what day they will hatch...

3. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    let me check the logs im sure i set some near that date................................................................... yeap several turken and some mutts went in on the 27th.

4. Dodgersmomma

Jun 26, 2011
    Day 21,
    I was starting to get worried because I couldnt really see anything happening inside the incubater. That was until I walked by it and heard some peeping. I was so excited and I cant wait to see the baby. I cant see anything yet so Im guessing it broke through the side thats facing down. Should I turn them over just incase or will it be ok?

5. Dodgersmomma

Jun 26, 2011
    Still no baby, should I flip the eggs over?

6. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

All my 8/28 eggs are either hatched or discarded, but I have an 8/31 batch in the hatcher as we speak. I'm hoping to have babies on Tuesday!

7. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio
    Quote:No just leave them, they will still be able to come out.

8. Dodgersmomma

Jun 26, 2011
    3 out of 6 (7 if you count both twins) have hatched. They have funny markings, the two black chicks have a yellow spot on the back of their head and the tip of there wings. They are so adorable. I will post pictures tomorrow.

9. Dodgersmomma

Jun 26, 2011
    Here are the 3 babies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lacrystol

Jun 13, 2009
    Diamond, Ohio