started incubation on 8/28, anyone else?

Dodgersmomma

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 26, 2011
Sorry for not posting on the 28th but I was going into my second week of school and didnt have much time for the computer. If you are incubating and you want to join me, I have about 7-10 days left (last time I hatched eggs they all hatched on day 18)

I have 6 eggs in the bator right now (one of them is a double yolk) they are all making great progress. join me if you want, even if its a couple days off. i would love a hatching buddy

I have 4 silkies due to hatch in 7 days, I also have some duck eggs that the neighbor brought over to me, Not sure what day they will hatch...

let me check the logs im sure i set some near that date................................................................... yeap several turken and some mutts went in on the 27th.

Day 21,
I was starting to get worried because I couldnt really see anything happening inside the incubater. That was until I walked by it and heard some peeping. I was so excited and I cant wait to see the baby. I cant see anything yet so Im guessing it broke through the side thats facing down. Should I turn them over just incase or will it be ok?

3 out of 6 (7 if you count both twins) have hatched. They have funny markings, the two black chicks have a yellow spot on the back of their head and the tip of there wings. They are so adorable. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Here are the 3 babies

97674_baby.jpg

97674_untitled.jpg

97674_baby3.jpg

97674_baby2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom