Starter Coop, and 1st Building Project! Updated 5-18. It's Chick Week!

pop.gif
Can't wait to see updates of your progress. An awesome job so far & I can tell you're a photographer by the pics!!
yippiechickie.gif

Looking good for a first project. Organization helps and I can tell that you have everything under control. Keep them pictures coming.

It looks REALLY good!!

Your notes say you are using an eggshell finish in the interior - why that choice for your paint grade? We have tins of eggshell in a variety of colours but I passed it over because I thought semigloss was easier to clen.

Thank you again. When I look over that 'still to do' list, I get a little antsy. Better find time today for carpentry!
big_smile.png

Prospector, you are absolutely correct about the eggshell finish vs semi-gloss. I may re-think my choice. My biggest deciding factors are that the eggshell paint was free and it might be 'pretty', but if it's not easy to clean... hmmmm. Thanks for making me think! I may have to experiment first
big_smile.png

Finally updated last week's, and weekend progress (on My Page). Chicks arrive Thursday or Friday of this week!!! I also painted the coop yesterday (red) - no pics of the paint job yet, but I love it. I'm hanging doors tomorrow. Also need to put the tin on the roof and a few little 'safety' measures.

I will be down to the wire, finishing up at the last minute. Hmmm, has anyone else done that?
lol.png

Thanks for lookin'.... Final updates and Chickie pics coming soon!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom