Hi, We have 4 five week old chicks, and we are thinking of getting a couple of ready to lays. Our chicks are currently in our laundry room, and it's still too cool to get them into the coop. If we were to get the ready to lays, they'd be going into the coop. We will be moving our laundry room group out once they are full feathered, and it's warm enough. Is there a tried and true way of mixing the two groups and keeping the peace? Should we wait until the LR group is in the coop?? Or does it matter at all??? Thanks!